ROBAR’s Enterprise Architecture Enables Global, FDA-Strength Labeling for Any Life Science Manufacturer
ROBAR Labeling enables robust printing and workflow capabilities in a secure web-based environment. The ROBAR server is designed to be an on-premise solution yet it can easily be moved to a cloud environment if desired. Innovatum also offers redundant servers which can be strategically located to ensure printing uptime in the event of a network outage. This provides high availability for printing operations and ensures that print history and audit log information is automatically synchronized when network connectivity is restored.
- ROBAR Server License: The Server License is installed on a central server housing all product data, label templates, graphics, miscellaneous “documentation,” system audit logs, configuration settings and user/group access rights, and serving any number of ROBAR clients on the WAN, regardless of physical location. Licensing is based on the number of physical servers on which it is installed and test/back-up licenses are available.
- ROBAR Design/Admin Client: The Design/Admin Client offers a super-set of all client functionality available within ROBAR. Thus, it applies to any user requiring Design and/or Administrative capabilities. The Design/Admin client is licensed by physical workstation.
- ROBAR Web Server License: The Web Server License is the base component for both Web Print Clients and Web Workflow Clients, providing secure administrative control of users, application settings, access rights and network connections. It is available in three different editions: Web Print, Web Workflow or Combo (i.e. serving both print & workflow clients). Licensing is based on the number of physical servers on which it is installed.
- ROBAR Web Print Client: The Web Print Client provides access-controlled production print capabilities in a secure browser-based interface accessible from any PC with an internet connection. The Web Print Client requires activation of the ROBAR Web Server. Licensing is based on the total number of printers used in a 24-hour cycle, but places no restrictions on the number of users/workstations that launch print jobs.
- ROBAR Web Workflow Client: The Web Workflow Client enables electronic routing of label templates and other product related documentation for review and approval with automatic e-mail notifications . Like the Web Print Client, the Web Workflow Client requires activation of the ROBAR Web Server. Licensing is based on the total number of named users that login on a 24-hour cycle.
Contact us for more information